For Sale: 1976 Mooney M20C Ranger

After a little over a year owning my plane I have decided to put it up for sale. In that time I got married and business has required my full attention. Since I have owned it it has been a joy and heas taken me from Lansing Michigan to Charleston SC. The place is based at JAU. Annual is due In July. My last annual was done by Aircraft sale a truly top notch operation in Dayton Ohio. At last annual I spared no expense with the airworthiness of the aircraft spending roughly 9 grand. The aircraft was initially purchased by embry riddle and used as a complex trainer. This resulted in quite high total time but I liked the fact that means it was inspected every hundred hours, never had an incident, and most particularly flown by some of the best pilots in the country. From there it appears some doctors and developers ownd it who poured money into a 430 then a 430 WAAS along with speed mods. The plane does not require an AD for the prop. Back in roughly 04 the aircraft had a prop strike and a brand new prop was installed. The engine received a complete major overhaul by manufacturer. All of this I was able to extract from the extensive records that have been kept. As I show in the attached picture their is extensive AD research compiled along with all logs for engine airframe and prop.

I purchased the plane from a guy in Indiana who had Midwest Mooney take care of it. Before I purchased it I had midwest mooney do a prebuy on 6/25/13. Everything checked out. Last july I had Aviation Sales in Dayton ohio, plane is kept at JAU in Tennessee, do an extensive overhaul, A laundry list of items were adressed all very small things. New rubber was put on the wheels, I had new carpet installed and new yokes all made by Aero Comfort. Since then, I had a new power converter for radio 2 installed, a new mode c coder, and a new compass installed.

The biggest drawbacks to the aircraft are the asthetics. I was able to put in new carpet and compass mount and yokes but the exterior paint job is rough on the white part and the seating is showing its age. I personally bought the plane for everything but asthetics knowing It was the least important part for safety.

Stats on the plane as of last annual. It has been a year now so add about 100 hours to all figures:

1976 Mooney M20C Ranger

Tail: N6956V

ACTT:9705

Engine TSO:322

Prop total:322

Bottom line:

I am asking 42,250.00. I beleive this is a pretty solid number considering the low time on engine and prop, no damage to airframe ever, no 100hr ad required on prop, 430WAAS, new interior additions, depth of records maintained. I really beleive if someone wants a Mooney of about this year model this is a great way to go. I was able to fix everything for the next guy and all the expensive stuff is taken care of. I hope to find it a new owner and wish them many years of enjoyment. I know I will always be curious where N6956v travels. This is my first airplane purchase and first sale so please let me know if I should include anything else.

post-11297-0-73595100-1402523680_thumb.j

post-11297-0-60475800-1402523857_thumb.j

post-11297-0-12120200-1402523902_thumb.j

post-11297-0-09640500-1402523950_thumb.j

post-11297-0-83030800-1402524046_thumb.j

post-11297-0-96906900-1402524084_thumb.j