Annunciator Bulb

The landing gear bulb burnt out and my partner pulled this out of the panel. When I conduct a search on the part number, CM7338, the mount is completely different. What is the correct part number?

Bulb.jpg

28 minutes ago, PT20J said:

It looks like the current Chicago Miniature 28V bulbs are either a 7387 (3 mm pin spacing) or a 7839-2 (2.5 mm pin spacing). https://cml-it.com/us/products/lamps-signalisation/bi-pin/pin-abstand-254mm/

International Avionics makes the annunciator panel. You could call them to verify. https://www.internationalavionics.com

Thanks for the replies guys..

This is so very confusing. How could the two pin be mislabeled?

I'll contact International and see what they say. Stay tuned.

2 minutes ago, flyboy0681 said:

Thanks for the replies guys..

This is so very confusing. How could the two pin be mislabeled?

I'll contact International and see what they say. Stay tuned.

It's certainly not mislabeled. But it could well be an obsolete part superseded by a newer part, or simply discontinued. This happens all the time especially with parts that are 41 years old. :)

3 minutes ago, PT20J said:

It's certainly not mislabeled. But it could well be an obsolete part superseded by a newer part, or simply discontinued. This happens all the time especially with parts that are 41 years old. :)

Good point.