MSC Florida latest PIREPS

Hi, I searched this forum and saw a few Florida Mooney Service Center PIREPS from a few years back but looking at something in the last year or so.  Annual is due in February and thinking of giving my local mechanic a break since he is so backed up. Plus use opportunity to get an MSC annual in the logbooks.  I have an appointment at Dugosh last week in February but just wondering what the local opportunities and if local folks are pleased. 

Never been to Kerryvile so also a small bucket list item.

I don't see any possibility of getting into a new shop in less than six months, let alone one. Premier at FXE is high priced, has intermittent quality issues, yet they book nearly a year in advance. The Mooney work is often pushed aside for the higher-dollar Diamond twin customers. So it takes longer to get your Mooney through the shop. 

On 1/21/2024 at 8:11 AM, anthonydesmet said:

Hi, I searched this forum and saw a few Florida Mooney Service Center PIREPS from a few years back but looking at something in the last year or so.  Annual is due in February and thinking of giving my local mechanic a break since he is so backed up. Plus use opportunity to get an MSC annual in the logbooks.  I have an appointment at Dugosh last week in February but just wondering what the local opportunities and if local folks are pleased. 

Never been to Kerryvile so also a small bucket list item.

Dugosh is great.  You can get a Hertz rental delivered to KERV as well. Nice town.  Good food here http://railscafe.com And an hour to San Antonio

On 1/26/2024 at 9:14 PM, Brandt said:

Dugosh is great.  You can get a Hertz rental delivered to KERV as well. Nice town.  Good food here http://railscafe.com And an hour to San Antonio

Thanks Brandt!  I think that’s my plan. Will probably also drop off my glare shield and maybe seats with Hector at AERCOMFORT

• Like 1