Won't Leave!

meddesign

MedD,

You are referring to the post count.

Once you reach a out 200 posts or so, you will be tagged with the category of "won't leave".

This is mostly true.  If you go to the stats section of the forums page you will see many of the same member's names logged in everyday.  They are in the order of which we first signed onto mooneyspace.  Meddesign comes up pretty early on the list...

Early in the morning, our European members will be the first logged in,  late in the evening, the west coast is still active.  George's posts from Japan are alone in the middle of the night.

I am in the category of won't leave...too much Kool-Aide...and I am not alone

Best regards,

-a-

When I originally saw it I kept thinking it was some Bozo that everybody hated and he was saying "Won't Leave"  then I saw someone I knew who was definitely not a Bozo, and thought it must be some private code.  I am not sure I like someone adding stuff to my posts or profile, although "senior member" could be respectable unless you meant senior citizen which could mean "old fart" .