On pace.. how much do you fly?

I have flow between 90 and 190 hours a year the past 7 years.  However, this past year was my lowest total.  Getting married does that :) 

I'm about to have another low total as our first child is due in four weeks.

Also, when I sold my 1967 M20F in 2011 and purchased my M20J Missile 300, I picked up 30-40 knots - so many of my cross countries are shorter time wise, and that affects the flight hours, even though many of the destinations on the longer cross countries were similar.  I can always throttle back to slow down a bit, but it's 150-160 knots instead of 170 to 180 knots.

I'm aiming for 60-90 hours this year and hope to get there.  By far my lowest total as an aircraft owner, but in my 2nd year of marriage and a new baby, it just doesn't seem like I'll get more than 90 hours this year (hoping to get better than 60).  5 hours a month on average is what I hope - I just don't want the aircraft to sit idle for more than two weeks.  Even if it's just an hour I want to keep the plane working and keep my currencies.  

Pre-marriage, I had not problem keeping currencies and getting over 10 hours per month easy, sometimes, 20-30 in a single month.

-Seth

As I tell my wife.....much more expensive than the care and feeding of a Mooney!

180 horses are cheaper than one, hence I got 400 of them.

Clarence

I am struggling to get to 100 hours in the Mooney before insurance renewal but it's been under maintenance so I am at 80 hours and have until July 15 or so. I will make it but might have to make a special trip around Florida.