Looking for quality references on engine overhauler

• 2 weeks later...

I have used chuck ney in Tulsa and was happy with the price and quallity of components and have some experience with signature engines in Ohio and own some engines done by them on my twin i have met a few commercial operators who will not use anyone else but them , they would be my first choice with chuck ney a close second .

Chuck has a good case mod with oil squirters to protect and lube the cam for the io360 ,

One things for sure the engine I got done at chucks once dialed in was fastest one I ever had in a pre j mooney it would do a consistant 175mph in my old f model and if I was really careful to keep any yaw out would hit 180 and could out climb the book rates by a bunch .

Looking for engine overhauler.  Unlimited Aero in Fitchburg, Mass has a nice website.  Like to know about the quality of their work.  Any comments/experience?  Also considering aerotech in canada.  Any experiences with them?
I am in fitchburg mass and my on-field mechanic never mentioned unlimited aero as a great overhaul shop .. they maybe good but not sure if they have any reputation yet. I'll be sending to penn yann (free shipping for what its worth)