GTN flight plan crossfill to the GNC has arrived

FlySafe

50 minutes ago, FlySafe said:

GTN and GNC navigators allowing crossfill.

But it appears, if I'm reading it correctly, they still have not fixed the Database Sync issue.  Really?!?!?

(2023) Service Bulletin 22114 Rev A: GPS 175/GNX™ 375/GNC® 355 Main Software Version 3.20 and GNX 375 Transponder Board Software Version 2.80 
NOTE: Systems with GTN (v6.72 or earlier) or GPS 175/GNC® 355/GNX™ 375 (v3.20 or earlier) interfaced to G500(H)/G600/G700 TXi (v3.50 or later) or GI 275 (v2.60 or later) no longer support database sync. Databases will need to be loaded onto each G500(H)/G600/G700 TXi and/or GI 275 unit separately. This limitation will be fixed in future GTN and GPS 175/GNC 355/GNX 375 software versions.

Edited by PeteMc

4 hours ago, FlySafe said:

So hopefully, they will have your patch soon. 

Yes, let's hope so.  But since it was supposedly such a high priority, I was just surprised it didn't make it into this update.

I'd be curious to hear what the issue is.  Guessing they rewrote a big chunk in the update that broke it and getting it back in for whatever reason is a nightmare.

• Like 1