Looking For CFI in New Jersey

Indy

Hello Everyone. 

I am in the market for a Mooney. I am looking at M20C to M20J but haven't decided on one yet. I am a commercial pilot and looking for someone with a Mooney and CFI so I can get some experience flying a Mooney.

I am located in New Jersey (Northern) and willing to travel to get the experience. Contact me here or indysingh1@aol.com

In NJ...

One of the best MAPA CFIIs is John Pallante... John had an M20K...   (johnapallante (at) hotmail.com)  John is in Sewell, NJ.

But, I’m not sure what he may be flying lately...

We used my M20R for training... :)

The local MSC has an M20J for rent...  https://www.airmodsflightcenter.com/rates

But, I don’t know anything about their instructors...

When you already have your IR... you may be looking for a MAPA qualified CFII.  This way you can start your transition training and include the IR procedures with that...

Call Air Mods to see what the have to offer...

Just a few things to consider...

Best regards,

-a-

Tom Gray, who is my A&P and Mooney expert had a. nice J in his hangar at Eagle's Nest (31E) about a month ago for sale. I don't

know if it is still available. John Pallante is my instructor and long time friend. I met John at my first PPP about 20 years ago.

He is absolutely the best at keeping me sharp in the airplane. John flies a J now and lives in Toms River.  I believe he is not

instructing currently because of the need for social distancing. Great guy. Great CFII.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 11:52 PM, carusoam said:

In NJ...

One of the best MAPA CFIIs is John Pallante... John had an M20K...   (johnapallante (at) hotmail.com)  John is in Sewell, NJ.

But, I’m not sure what he may be flying lately...

We used my M20R for training... :)

The local MSC has an M20J for rent...  https://www.airmodsflightcenter.com/rates

But, I don’t know anything about their instructors...

When you already have your IR... you may be looking for a MAPA qualified CFII.  This way you can start your transition training and include the IR procedures with that...

Call Air Mods to see what the have to offer...

Just a few things to consider...

Best regards,

-a-

The one they had for rent ended up in the ocean last Spring but they might have added another one since.

https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/225587

They had a late model J for sale a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1