63 M20D/C For sale Sold

markgrue

I am considering selling my 63 M20D/C.  I have not decided for sure to sell it.  I have my eye on another aircraft and I might sell my Mooney.  I can keep it but I dont really need 3 aircraft but I like them.    If anyone is interested I can provide details.  It has about 3800 TT.  Engine has about 400 smoh 3800 ttsn.  Prop has about 300 smoh.  B hub.  Several speed mods.  It is not a museum piece but it is a good solid aircraft and I would fly it anywhere.  Hangared since I know of.  Older avionics but they all work.  ADSB in and out with Stratus transponder and 3I.  I am thinking 65K but when it is time to sell I would entertain offers.  Let me know if you want to see it.

Mark

IMG_20190724_182534.jpg

IMG_20190724_182600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, markgrue said:

Yes it was at CPS.  I do not have any pics of the interior just yet.  I am not actively seeking to sell it yet, just seeing what interest there is in the aircraft.  I have someone interested in it.  He is local and is going to look at it tomorrow.

Mark

I’ve flown into Parks or Downtown St. Louis several times while visiting relatives during our cross country adventures. Always seem to have a good, stiff crosswind when landing there. Parked at Ideal Aviation a couple of times. 

Good luck with your sale! 

• markgrue changed the title to 63 M20D/C For sale Sold