Jump to content


Basic Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Mooncharlie

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Great, so under that non original plastic should be straight metal panel? Is there a specific name, because searched for it and haven't found it
  2. Yes! Or plate color, the problem with mine is the worn-out decal and faded plastic. Which i prefer to remove, but don't know what's under it.
  3. Hi everybody, I have a big doubt with my '62 C. Actually my under panel (don't know the proper name) is ugly with some plastic cover and getting cracked. I've seen that most of the panels have just a straight metal bar and the fuses, switches and levers are directly over it. Is it a simple mod? Don't want to break anything besides the plastic cover. Thanks!!! Ariel
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.