Finally did it!

BTR

I finally got a Mooney. I've wanted one for years. My 1975 M20F seems to be everything I thought it would be. I'm ready to accumulate some hours .

I've kept up with this site for a while now and expect to put some of the good information to use. As a new Mooney owner I'm sure I will have many questions for all you experienced owners.

Hello to all!

• Like 8

Congratulations on being your "F's" new owner! I know I really enjoyed the F I had! I really like the vintage look. It reminds me of what the Mooney on steroids( the M22 Mustang)looks like, but just in normal size.

I finally got a Mooney. I've wanted one for years. My 1975 M20F seems to be everything I thought it would be. I'm ready to accumulate some hours .

I've kept up with this site for a while now and expect to put some of the good information to use. As a new Mooney owner I'm sure I will have many questions for all you experienced owners.

Hello to all!

BTR, congrats on the purchase. I own a 1970 M-20G and base it at BTR. I am now in the NW T-Hangar Complex, but was previously at Louisiana Aircraft. If you need maintenance, Bob Davis at Davis Aircraft has handled my plane and a number of other Mooneys since 2011 and I'd highly recommend him for all routine maintenance. He is also happy to allow owner-assisted annuals and other maintenance. For anything Mooney-specific (gear shock discs, fuel tank leaks, etc...), I'd recommend with Don Maxwell Aviation Services at GGG (Longview, TX) or Dugosh at ERV (Kerrville, TX).

-Andrew

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Mooneygirl I recently joined MAPA

John, I look forward to meeting you at Reserve or Pineville

Andrew, I am hangered in Slaughter. It's very convenient since its only three minutes from my driveway. I just wish they had lights on the runway. I have spoken with Bob Davis and used Don Maxwell for my perpurchase inspection. Do you have a recommendation of someone to look at my autopilot?

Hello to all!

Welcome to the 1975 "F Troop"! You will love the great plane.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Mooneygirl I recently joined MAPA

John, I look forward to meeting you at Reserve or Pineville

Andrew, I am hangered in Slaughter. It's very convenient since its only three minutes from my driveway. I just wish they had lights on the runway. I have spoken with Bob Davis and used Don Maxwell for my perpurchase inspection. Do you have a recommendation of someone to look at my autopilot?

BTR, By far the best avionics shop I've found is Avionics Unlimited at CXO (Conroe, TX).

-Andrew