Are you a Mooneyspace Troll?

Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about internet slang. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).
20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png
220px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png
magnify-clip.png
The advice to ignore rather than engage with a troll is sometimes phrased as "Please do not feed the trolls."

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), eitheraccidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

While this sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling also used to describe intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[7][8]

I don't see this as relevant for the recent topic on the Gulfstream Girl.  In that case, the discussion became personal.

Now, it may be spot on the for the "Flight into IMC" topic that showed up a month or two ago.

I could be considered  a troll or perhaps just a lurker.  I fly a 172 but want a Mooney in the worst way.  I have been visiting this site  almost daily for a year now to to gather as much info as i can about these aircraft  so that someday I can confidently make that decision to purchase one.   

Winning the lottery would sure help speed things up :)

• Like 2

I could be considered  a troll or perhaps just a lurker.  I fly a 172 but want a Mooney in the worst way.  I have been visiting this site  almost daily for a year now to to gather as much info as i can about these aircraft  so that someday I can confidently make that decision to purchase one.   

Winning the lottery would sure help speed things up :)

Good man, and a troll by no means!

I'm even willing to bet you're not ashamed of MooneySpace ;) 

I'm not, but if I were this is fertile ground. Any board that asks a question like "Are you ashamed of MooneySpace" is just begging to be trolled. It's indicative of an uptight, stuffy, conformist population with little tolerance for differing opinions or the occasional crank.

I'm not pointing fingers, or even trying to imply anything about anyone. Don't care. But wow... if I wanted to troll this is a "target rich environment"..

I'm not, but if I were this is fertile ground. Any board that asks a question like "Are you ashamed of MooneySpace" is just begging to be trolled. It's indicative of an uptight, stuffy, conformist population with little tolerance for differing opinions or the occasional crank.

I'm not pointing fingers, or even trying to imply anything about anyone. Don't care. But wow... if I wanted to troll this is a "target rich environment"..

Hear that Mike?????