Mooney Rocket Share/s Available in Wichita, Kansas

jasonwojo

I have a nice 1979 Mooney Rocket 305 I am considering selling a share, or two, or three.  I own too many planes (if there is such a thing) and N231BG needs to be flown more and enjoyed by the right person/s.  Airframe and engine times are low, and the fully feathering prop is new.  The annual was just completed and a new turbo was installed.  The panel is full of Garmin stuff to include a 530 and 430W.  There is even a Garmin 695 on the yoke (3 GPSs with moving maps!).  She has an HSI, coupled autopilot, Stormscope, PCAS, oxygen, engine monitor, fuel flow monitor, AM/FM/CD player, and Ipod input.  Outside, there are strobes, speed brakes, lower gear covers, and a one-piece belly.  This is a great plane for the person who likes to fly high and fast for his/her personal and business trips.  The plane is currently hangared at Wellington Airport (EGT) but could be relocated to my hangar at Cook Airfield (K50).  1/4 share for $40k and 1/2 share for $80k.  We can split the monthly costs (hangar, insurance, etc.) based on our appropriate share and, if interested, charge an hourly fee to cover maintenance reserves and keep things proportionally fair by the heavy flyer.  I have an online scheduling service we can use to avoid the possibility of conflicts.  The 76' x 90' hangar at Cook has a remote control 50' hydraulic door and is having a  heated and cooled clubhouse constructed with bathrooms, kitchen, computer, WIFI, TV, etc. that may be used by the new partner/s.  Contact me if you are interested and we can discuss the partnership further.  Jason (316) 708-0713 or jasonwojo@msn.com

post-7012-0-57842400-1375908586_thumb.jp

post-7012-0-66121300-1375908712_thumb.jp

post-7012-0-39691300-1375908748_thumb.jp

post-7012-0-43929500-1375908808_thumb.jp