Anti-Collision Switch

It is your picture and I copied it from a previous post in this thread. Yes, I am trying to find a source of theses switches. Where did you buy your your set?
eBay and from a guy who was selling off parts from a closed maintenance shop. Which ones do you need? If they are the correct ones, I can let you have them for what I paid for them. They won't work in my plane.

It looks like the company that made it is called E-T-A. I found their website and searched for them. They have rockers but not that style. I wonder if they no longer make them. Maybe with the patent number, you can call them and see if they still make them. http://www.e-t-a.com/solutions/communications/datacom/p/1120/

To really troubleshoot the problem you need to measure the current draw of the switch/breaker.  The easy way is to measure the total battery current in the back of the plane near the master relay or battery.  Measure total current with master on, then measure again with the switch in question on.  Typically a 10 amp breaker/switch should run with 8 amps all day and all night.  If your load is over 8-9 amps, I suspect a load issue.  Note this 8-9amps is the DIFFERENCE between the normal main current and the additional current with your collision lights on.  I would suspect your typical current is about 3-5 amps for the beacon and same for the strobes.  I have an old rotating beacon I can measure if that helps.

BILL

All switches on a Mooney are breaker switches, if the switch has dropped it is the same as having a popped breaker. It is possible the breaker swithch has gone out of tolerance or that the becon has shorted out. One additional consideration is that a strobe unit has been installed that exceeds the current of the breaker switch and a switch that has the correct current capacity specified by the strobe manufacturer needs to be installed. The installed breaker switch is rated at 10 amps enough for a single head flashing strobe, not a starburst.