For Sale **IN EUROPE**

I bought an Bravo as an insurance write off (landing in a marsh in salt water) and have take out most of the items I want, but have a load left over.  None of this stuff has an EASA Form 1 or 8130, but these can probably be got for the price of an inspection. They are from 1997/1998 and have about 900 hours of service. They're all located at my base of Habsheim (LFGB) and I need to tidy the place up!  I'm sure this can be shipped to anywhere, but you might want to consider the cost of doing so and if that makes it worth it

Pretty much complete interior trim - panels, baggage bay, roof etc, including lights and oxygen fittings.  RH forward carpet disposed of

Fully articulating seats, and matching rear seats.  Only 3 headrests though.  One small burn mark on one of the rear seat squabs, elastic gone in the seat pockets, but otherwise excellent condition. Front seats have the mechanical (as opposed to the pneumatic) lumbar adjustments. Light brown velour

Pair of leather trimmed yokes - minimal switches, fittings for map lights but no lights or retainers

Miscellaneous control rods

Fuel gauge senders and pickups

Gauge clusters with gauges, one or two inop

Annunciator panel

KEA130/KI256/ASI/VSI/MP/Tach

Circuit breaker panel with filters & relays

Aux power socket with relays

115CuFt oxygen cylinder & regulator/valve (cylinder out of date)

3 charlie weights & bolts

A few components that are subject to deeper inspection, as they got wet in the salt water:

Main wheel assemblies with brakes

Nose wheel assembly with trunnion

Eaton retraction unit

Electric fuel pump and gascolator/fuel tap

All avionics/aerials are with Avionik Straubing who can certify as required

Make offer for any (or even better the whole lot!), via pm

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...