Aircraft Wax

Highflight

There are many good brands on the market. I have chosen wash n wax all as my preferred airplane wax. There website is http://washwax.com/

First of all it is fairly easy to apply. Second, it is widely used and does not cause buildup or cause any corrosion on aluminum parts. Third, they have a nice line of products to clean and wax your plane and care for your interior. Fourth, it is very close to a dry wash and wax without the need to completely hose your plane down, if you prefer to do it that way. Finally, it is easy to remove and leaves a nice shine. Good luck.

I also use Wash n Wax. I buy regular [blue] in gallon jugs, and just get quart spray bottles of Degreaser / Belly Wash [red].

Both work great with cheap hand towels from your local big-box store. I think my last supply was ~$6-8 for 24 hand towels.

Not sure what this has to do with a How To video, but I'll third the motion for Wash-Wax All.  I've been using it for  years and it keeps the plane all nice and shiny. No plane of mine has ever seen a water hose.

I will say that when I had my Warrior tied down outside, I would once per year go over it with a layer of Glare, which gave it some added protection against the sun. With the Mooney in a hangar I've not felt the need to do this, as the Wash-Wax All provides both cleaning and protection.