What is your profession?

FloridaMan

What is your profession? Or, if retired, what was it?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Profession?

• Professional pilot
    • Medical Doctor or Surgeon
    • Attorney
    • Technology related (software/hardware/electronics/networking)
    • Accounting
    • Construction/Civil engineering/Property management or development
    • Real Estate sales
    • Academic (professor/teacher/administration)
    • Military
    • Other profession
    • Dentist
    • Other Aviation Profession (A&P, Engineer, et cetera)
    • Insurance

• 2 years later...

I'm a large load logistics mover... :) In my previous careers I have done a little bit of everything; regional sales management, general manager, blah, blah, blah...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Large load logistics mover"

Interesting! That explains it and really clears it up for me!

• Like 1

I was a (private) pilot before I was an engineer.... but that did pay the bills and buy the Mooney: computer hardware/software engineer in the semiconductor industry for 12 years.

I loved flying my Mooney so much, and taking trips in it that it (among other things) caused me to pull the big switch a few years ago and leave the cubicle behind to fly for a living. Now an airline pilot... in the regionals trying to get my big break at a major airline.

I marked "Technology Related" as I do work in the IT business.  But it wasn't until I wised up and left the technology "hands on the keyboard" side of the business and moved to the Sales side, that I became able to participate in this "hobby of the wealthy." :-)

I marked "Technology Related" as I do work in the IT business.  But it wasn't until I wised up and left the technology "hands on the keyboard" side of the business and moved to the Sales side, that I became able to participate in this "hobby of the wealthy." :-)

Maybe I should do that too. Currently Software Quality Analyst. My son just got hired at Toyota as a car sales person. Lets see how soon he can make more than me!

Yves

Hmmm, still can't quote from Explorer, just from the iPad.

Don't feel bad about doing the same old thing, Rob. At least your job is listed! My entire industry is not on the list [manufacturing of any kind is not on the list]. I spent the last two decades manufacturing a variety of medical devices; last month I jumped out of medical and now make home, commercial, industrial and fire service water meters.