Some pictures and a video from the Iztapa Airshow in Guatemala

Oscar Avalle

I know, I must be already boring more than one with my fligths...but...here goes another one from my flight to the iztapa airshow on Sunday... The good news is that my copilot Mateo loved it...The only problem was that I had to descent from 11k to 0 in only 10 miles and it was hard on his ears and he started crying!!! I must say i felt really bad. But fortunately he still thinks that flying is COOOOLLL. Hope you enjoy

I haven't tried my GoPro inside the plane yet. I know that in areas with less light, it doesn't do too well. I have a Canon handheld that works really well. When it gets warm around here, I will run some videos of my panel. Here is one I like on YouTube. In a Mooney of course: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SiSC9wTeNM

• 7 months later...

Thank you Oscar for posting great videos. I was in Guatemala during the summer of 2010, spent most of my time in the Rio Dulce area, but did spend one day in Guatemala City. Great memories from there that I will carry for the rest of my life. Such a beautiful country with beautiful people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...