Flying to work..

The201pilot

Did this trip last summer and made the mistake of hangaring the airplane at McMurray Aviation.  Charged me $180 per night and had a disel engine running beside the airplane all day, the plane was covered in a black crap, didn't see it until I got home. M, I would be really interested in taking a look at your Aspen, I going to be doning some panel work latter on this year.

FBCK...

McMurray aviation may have the worst customer service of any FBO I've flown into... LWJ and I have been across the country a couple times..unfortunately in Fort Mac, they have the monopoly.  and with land and operating expenses so expensive we're stuck with them.  Their pilots/instructors are great folks, just the rampies and front desk seems to be lacking.  

I called the day before i was to pick up my airplane last year (winter) asked if they could put it in the hangar for me (she was outside and cold for 2 weeks) They told me it wasn't a problem..my departure time was to be around 8AM weather dependant...when i arrived at the FBO, the woman behind the desk informed me that "they could not find my airplane" and "they tried to get a hold of me" !

Hilarious...it seems the way it works for them is as though they are doing me a "favour" by having them move my airplane around or "letting" me park there.  Although i am a promt paying regular customer.  I know have a titled spot at the north end of the airport, so no more ramp fees for them.  I do have them warm my plane up overnight in the winter.  BE WARNED THE OVERNIGHT HANGAR CHARGE IS NOW 240$...Talk about highway robbery.  But, It's Fort Mac !...As for the Aspen...I'm COMPLETELY satisfied with how she turned out...Looking forward to getting the 1000MFD in the next 3-4 months..