Mooney Caravan 2013!

Dave Marten

Happy New Year!

Planning is well underway for Mooney Caravan XVI and only 6 months till Oshkosh! 2013 will be our second year as and all-formation arrival meaning that every pilot participating in the Caravan has attended a formation clinic and demonstrated formation proficiency in accordance with our training program.

For 2013 we will continue our emphasis on safe, proficient flying while maximizing the FUN factor of the Oshkosh experience. Worried about the traffic on the Fisk arrival? As part of the Caravan formation mass-arrival we enjoy a pre-coordinate arrival flow with ATC meaning resulting in clear flight path to the runway, smoothest and classiest way to land at Oshkosh!

How do I get formation training?

- Attend either one of the Mooney Caravan sponsored formation clinics or we will coordinate for you to train at one of the B2Osh regional clinics, or locally with a proficient Mooney/Bonanza formation safety pilot in your area. Bottom line: if you are eager and committed look forward to working with you to get you up to speed!

Training materials: http://www.mooneycaravan.com/MooneyCaravan/trainingMaterials.aspx

Caravan website: www.mooneycaravan.com The website is in the process of being updated for 2013, registration and 2013 schedule has not yet been posted

Caravan photos: http://mooneycaravan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Interested? Want more info?

Contact: Dave Marten, Mooney Caravan Operations Director, dandtmarten@hotmail.com (605) 390-8044

• 1 month later...

The 2013 Mooney Caravan website is up and running!  I look forward to meeting more Mooniacs at this years Caravan into Oshkosh.  If anyone has any concerns, reservations, or just general questions about the Caravan, please do not hesitate to ask.  I have been a participant for many years and would be glad to share what I know.  The Caravan is the easiest and safest way to get to Oshkosh!  In addition, hanging out with a bunch of other Mooney drivers/owners isn't too shabby either!  Register at www.mooneycaravan.com