Century IIB Autopilot

wishboneash

Once you get that panel open the panel one more outboard to the wing is where my connector to unplug it is located. I’m not sure if they are all this way but at least on my 1978J it is.  3/8 inch socket will get the servo out if need be.

As an aside from another thread.  Recommended from a few folks here is to buy a little bottle of Stabilant 22 if you are having connection issues. I just applied some to all of my connections and will test fly and see how it all functions. 

• 6 months later...
On 10/31/2019 at 9:34 AM, jetdriven said:

Just measure the startup  voltage between C-D on the connector. If it’s over 1.2 or 1.5 V, run it on 12 V power supply for 20 minutes then try again. If that doesn’t work Ship for overhaul

Resurrecting a not too old thread . The manual calls for removing the roll filter before making adjustments. Does it make a difference to adjust with or without ?