New Avionics Topic Group

peter

I vote for Craig's panel as one of the nicest upgraded ones in the Mooney world.

Do we have the ability to give/recieve an online presentation? Complete with q&a sessions... Possibly one per month or quarter....

It would be interesting to see presentations from suppliers such as Peter Lyons' group targeted towards Mooney owner/operators.

This would improve communication between suppliers and users in a measurable way. I am interested anyway.

In the future I will be interested in panel upgrades and engine rebuilding, followed by tank resealing, 100 octane fuel and maintaining my class 3 medical.

Peter,

Does your company give these types of presentations already? I have been to your website, but got slightly overwhelmed. I got lost in trying to decide on a starting place (one screen), to a finishing place (new panel like Craig's).

Your thoughts?

Best regards,

-a-

@ Carusoam: I don't recall if the company providing on-line webinar type sessions while I was still there, but it is possible that something like that was offered without me being aware. I am sure if you called or emailed them that they could let you know if they have anything like this, or if there are any planned live events in your part of the country.

I guess I have to vote for Craig's panel too since I get a little twinge of jealousy ever time I look at it. ;)