Myrtle Beach ferry pilot

Hi folks,

Anybody know of any pilots in the Myrtle Beach area that would like to earn a bit of extra money and flight time?  We flew the Mooney down to MB for a vacation but the wx would not cooperate for the flight home and we weren't willing to give up any vacation days to leave early and I had to get back for work.  It is at KCRE and all fees are paid.  Needs flown to KLBE where Spirit airlines has daily flights to Myrtle Beach (KMYR).  I am on the West Coast currently and am flying for the next 6 days.  It's killing me that it is sitting outside!!!!!!!  It needs to get back in the garage.

I could use a local CFI but he doesn't really have any Mooney time and as we all know we are pretty particular with our "babies".  Anyhow, thought I would throw it out there.  I will be able to go down next week but would like to get it back home ASAP.