Need Good Mooney CFI around Ft Worth TX

I have a M20J SE that I purchased to do my fixed wing add-on (I already have my private helicopter ticket.)

There are no Mooney CFI's that I can find around here (please do not recommend Jerry Johnson, he refused to teach me from the get go---he's actually the co-pilot in a small jet with the guy I bought my Mooney from)

Seems like every CFI around here is Cessna specific, and will not teach you in your own plane.

Any help would be appreciated.

WR

Quote: jetlyting

I have a M20J SE that I purchased to do my fixed wing add-on (I already have my private helicopter ticket.)

There are no Mooney CFI's that I can find around here (please do not recommend Jerry Johnson, he refused to teach me from the get go---he's actually the co-pilot in a small jet with the guy I bought my Mooney from)

Seems like every CFI around here is Cessna specific, and will not teach you in your own plane.

Any help would be appreciated.

WR

This is actually his co-pilot's (Buddy Brown's)  plane, Jerry has flown this particular plane many times.

They used this plane to chase the jet when it goes to maintenance at Meacham. 

Jerry told me he was not taking on students right now, but would give me some pointers later own after my transition.

Previous owner begged him to help me, but he refused.