June 2012 AOPA pilot WX article

I recently read the article in the June 2012 AOPA pilot magazine about a 1992 A36TC pilot that flew through a thunderstorm at 15000'msl and suffered an inflight breakup.  The conclusions portion of the article discussed NEXRAD returns and altitude to penetrate thunderstorms/cells but most importantly, it discussed pilot attitude, trend behaviour and risk management.  I highly recommend the article, particularly to those that fly in building weather on a regular basis and hope that they can "outclimb" or "thread the needle" when it comes to building weather.  The real kicker is that this particular pilot had been to the shop before to have his aircraft repaired for overstresses associated with convective activity.  There is a big difference between a thunderstorm with convective activity and a stable IFR air mass... I hope no one here makes those same mistakes.  Be safe!