MooneySpace CFI's

Seth

Are you a CFI  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a CFI

I've stalled in getting my commerical, and then after that, my CFI.  I passed my Class 2 Medical already last May, so I really want to hurry up and finish the commerical license!  Part of that had to do with selling my plane and getting the new one, and then breaking in a new engine before manuvers, but I'm ready to do that now.

I'm curious about how many CFI's we have on MooneySpace and where you are located.  The reason for the location is the other MooneySpacers may need a good Mooney CFI from time to time.

Thanks for partaking in this survey.

-Seth

Hi!

I obtained my CFI-ASE in my Mooney about two years ago now. I instruct in the rental fleet at one of my local FBOs, as well as train fellow owner/operators in the area indepedently. I'm based out of Watsonville, CA (KWVI).

Good luck on the comercial. If you can, I suggest continuing right on to get your CFI without a break.

Jesse

CFII in Lancaster, CA (KWJF), although I haven't worked as a full time CFI in a couple years. I'm on MooneySpace mainly 'cause I want to buy a Mooney and actually work the controls for once! Happy to help with flight reviews, etc., though.

I keep my CFII current but do little instructing as my work schedules between my business and ranch are pretty complete.  That being said, I would help out a fellow pilot and usually do when called to the line.

John Green

Grenada, MS

CFI/II-MEI, CFI-RH.

I earned my Comm ASEL, Inst, and CFII in M20J's... of course that was ~20 years ago.

I still miss flying them.  I'm a lurker here and, hopefully, someday I'll become an owner and treat my Wife and Girl to the sights I've seen and people I met flying around our beautiful country.

I'm currently in the Virginia area.

I have my CFI & CFII.  I owned and operated a flight school back in the late 90's.  However, I have done little instruction since then.  I would be more than happy to help out with flight reviews & instrument proficiency checks.  I would also be happy to help somebody transition into the Mooney.  I am in the Pittsburgh area near Latrobe, PA.

CFI, CFI-I. Haven't yet gone for the MEI, because getting my seaplane ratings was more important. I hope to get my MEI by the end of the year and my ATP SEL and SES in the same checkride the day I hit 1500 hours. 

Im in Lakeland, FL but go back to Texas 6-12 times per year for business and family and friends. So I do a lot of instructing there. 

• 1 year later...