POH 1962 M20C

DanAir

12 hours ago, DanAir said:

I’m in search of a POH for my 1962 M20C, all I have is a Owners Manual…any ideas? I’m new to the site, if I’m posting in the wrong place I apologize…

Thank you!

Welcome to MooneySpace.  Check the downloads area (https://mooneyspace.com/files/).  You may have to look around a bit -- it's not curated by the admin, so things are wherever the donating member put them.

13 hours ago, DanAir said:

I’m in search of a POH for my 1962 M20C, all I have is a Owners Manual…any ideas? I’m new to the site, if I’m posting in the wrong place I apologize…

You have what Mooney made. The POH came into existence in the late 70s. My 1970 C has a small Owners Manual, ~100 pages including nice Performance Tables and a joke of an Emergency section (2 whole pages . . . . ).

For what it's worth, there are several different M20-C Manuals in the Downloads section. Explore away!

• Thanks 1

For what it’s worth, there are updated Lycoming engine owners manuals since our 1960’s  limited Owners Manuals came out. They have updated ideas on how to operate the engine and limitations. I think they are available in the downloads sections. If not google the Lycoming 0360 manual and it should give you options for the most current update.