Mooney midwing landing light and wingtip lenses (one missing) - used

Three of these were removed from my 1994 MSE in favor of new ones I'd bought from Great Lakes.  I actually did not plan to take these off, I was going to fly them until they literally fell off, but my mechanic surprised me at a recent annual by installing the new ones.  Maybe he was trying to tell me something, but clearly they did not bother me enough to swap out on my own.

The exception is the left wingtip lens, which is still as received from Great Lakes and has not been fitted.  It's not included but is photographed.  So this is an incomplete set of three, with only the left wingtip lens missing.

They are definitely used, definitely cracked in a few places, definitely not as clear as they used to be.  However, their appearance was improved quite a bit by using headlight cleaner from the legendary aviation department of O'Reilly Auto Air Parts.  Offering them in case anyone wants them since, let's be honest, we've all seen a lot worse.

Let's call it $200 shipped for the set of three (left wingtip missing) to lower 48, with Venmo, PayPal F&F, and Zelle accepted.

IMG_2346.jpeg

• ZuluZulu changed the title to Mooney midwing landing light and wingtip lenses (one missing) - used
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, ZuluZulu said:

Let me check.

@Gary Bymers Yes, I still have them.  Appear to be mostly as I previously described, but these cracks in one of the wing lenses are a bit worse than I remembered.  Might be repairable?

I also still have the mid-wing lenses if anyone else wants those, they look exactly the same as the prior photo.

IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg