MooneyMax 2023

Dmax

I signed up and paid (I think) but it gives me a link to the Whova page where I expected to get an agenda or something, but I can’t get anything from that page.  I assume that it is in the same hotel as 2018, so I guess I will just go there on that Wednesday morning.

Looking forward to it.

By the way Don, the video in your link is fantastic!  It makes me just want to drop what I’m doing and go to the airport, get out the Mooney and just fly all day.

Edited by MBDiagMan

49 minutes ago, MBDiagMan said:

I signed up and paid (I think) but it gives me a link to the Whova page where I expected to get an agenda or something, but I can’t get anything from that page.  I assume that it is in the same hotel as 2018, so I guess I will just go there on that Wednesday morning.

Looking forward to it.

By the way Don, the video in your link is fantastic!  It makes me just want to drop what I’m doing and go to the airport, get out the Mooney and just fly all day.

https://www.mooneymax.com/mooneymax

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited to be able to go again this year.  It hasn’t fit my schedule since five years ago.  That said, the shiva app is wearing me out.  A few days ago I managed to get the agenda, and haven’t been able to reach it since.  

I am smart enough to fly a plane, but I’m flunking the checkride on this.

Edit:  okay, the app had disappeared and I had to reload it.  Alls well.  See y’all tomorrow or Thursday.

Edited by MBDiagMan

You are ahead of me, Larry. Yesterday I managed to finally get the list of attendees, but I have never been able to get the agenda. I am not a big fan of Whova. Maybe I just need to get one of my grandkids to show me how to use it. :) 

2 hours ago, Pinecone said:

Don't go tomorrow unless you have a reservation for tomorrow.  I wanted to change (need to get out before weather) and they are overbooked.

Power is being restored in the area so rooms should be opening up as residents are able to return to their homes. Our reservation is for Thursday but since weather won’t be improving in Georgia Wednesday, we’re going to attempt getting out early. We’ll deal with the room situation when we get there. Hopefully it’s a good gamble.

29 minutes ago, MBDiagMan said:

Yes, we got power back on in Mount Pleasant yesterday and were able to come home.  There should be an abundance of rooms in the Longview area now.

Not yet. I was told to try Tyler. Hoping more vacate tomorrow.

3 hours ago, RoundTwo said:

Not yet. I was told to try Tyler. Hoping more vacate tomorrow.

There should be a lot opening up. Apparently a fairly large section of east Texas was without electricity. If it is back on, I would suspect many people are anxious to get back to their houses.