Lend or Sell your EDM 700 download kit?

Wondering if anyone would let me borrow or purchase the JPI EDM 700 engine monitor download equipment?

I’d like to avoid spending the $200 on the JPI website. 

I’m about 75 hours into the ownership of a 81 J model - reading Mike Busch’s book on engines and trying to track down why my #2 CHT runs 20+ hotter than all the others (mid 380s). It runs rough LOP, and I have to run it 200ROP (about a GPH more than needed) or partially open the cowl flaps to keep it below 380. 

Already replaced all 8 spark plugs, did an ignition stress test and a gami lean test. All those seem to be fine. 

Message me if you’re willing to lend or sell that download equipment. Thanks. 

I believe the port near the top right corner of the instrument is the data connection. Can someone please verify?

CBFDC2D9-1C12-405A-A34C-05C6DC539CA3.jpeg

I think I still have a download cable... I'll see if I can locate it tonight.  Send me a PM with contact info.  This is the old-school serial connection, so you'll need a really old computer, and/or a Keyspan serial-USB converter.  They were very specific about that brand and that was the only one I could make work.  Unfortuantely I do not know where that got misplaced.