Where to source a new spinner

Hartzell HC-C2YR-1BF propeller, we found this on the post flight walk around. Clearly the spinner has been stop drilled already, and that middle piece broke off in flight today. 
I’ve looked at Hartzell’s website and application guide, where else is a good source for a new spinner? Do you also have to replace the back plate?

IMG_9103.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ArrowBerry said:

Hartzell HC-C2YR-1BF propeller, we found this on the post flight walk around. Clearly the spinner has been stop drilled already, and that middle piece broke off in flight today. 
I’ve looked at Hartzell’s website and application guide, where else is a good source for a new spinner? Do you also have to replace the back plate?

IMG_9103.jpeg

Always good to check with Cody Stallings for used parts @Cody Stallings.  Cody is our resident prop guy.

Sorry I can't help with a new spinner.

I did notice, however, that most of the visible screws are missing the nylon washers; hard to tell for certain.  Anyway, they are designed to be there and help reduce stress and vibration on the spinner.  You might consider installing with them when you replace the spinner.

Aircraft Spruce: https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/hanylonwashers.php?clickkey=161389

2 hours ago, MikeOH said:

Sorry I can't help with a new spinner.

I did notice, however, that most of the visible screws are missing the nylon washers; hard to tell for certain.  Anyway, they are designed to be there and help reduce stress and vibration on the spinner.  You might consider installing with them when you replace the spinner.

Aircraft Spruce: https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/hanylonwashers.php?clickkey=161389

Good catch, thanks for pointing that out. They did have nylon washers but in poor shape, we'll definitely be replacing those.

• 4 weeks later...