replacement oil lines

toomany

i'm looking for some info on where to get new oil lines for the bravo.  i'm pretty sure ive seen a post here before discussing a company that makes up an entire kit for the bravo but i cant find it anymore - any info on who makes the oil line replacement kits would be greatly appreciated.  i want to replace all fireproofed oil lines in the engine bay, we'll probably do the fuel lines too.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, toomany said:

thanks Alex - i actually contacted mike at wings at VPZ who did the engine install and he sent me to Precision Hose Tech. https://www.aircrafthose.com/  - they have kits available with all hoses firewall forward for the Bravo and many others - i was quoted $4900 for all hoses, or $3900 for oil and fuel.

Yikes in 2018 the quote was $3300 for all of the 33 hoses on the Bravo from these guys. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2023 at 3:03 PM, toomany said:

i'm looking for some info on where to get new oil lines for the bravo.  i'm pretty sure ive seen a post here before discussing a company that makes up an entire kit for the bravo but i cant find it anymore - any info on who makes the oil line replacement kits would be greatly appreciated.  i want to replace all fireproofed oil lines in the engine bay, we'll probably do the fuel lines too.

My mechanic just replace all of mine.  I had it done because I had an oil line fail in flight a number of years back.  After getting it done, I started cutting the old hoses to see what shape they were in. When I cut the first one, and found out they were all steel reinforced, I kind of felt like I had wasted my money.  The one that failed was an old ripper hose.

• 1 month later...

We’re titeflex

blue or black Tso firesleeve 

Clear shrink on the manifold psi 

band clamp/ heat shrink to protect the hands from the clamps .

We just finished the heat shrink labels for the location of each hose assy.

vent

Oil psi

fuel psi 

fuel return 

fuel supply

manifold psi

Lubrication

air conditioning 

I will post pics next week 

D4FD4975A41F4BB2AD456D5517A01BAA.jpeg

image0.jpeg

IMG_0888.jpeg