Gi 275 indicating 130PSI oil pressure

Hi all,

One of the issues I need to fix with my new Mooney is that the Gi 275 is indicating extremely high oil pressure, even with engine not running. The value for sure is wrong, the old analogue is indicating values that make sense: no pressure when engine not running, in the green with engine running, higher when engine is cold, a bit lower when engine is warm.

I'm going to take the aircraft to an avionics shop that is in my home airport for a software upgrade on the Gi 275 and also to take a look at this. Just so I have some background to discuss with the shop, what could be causing this issue? At some point I thought a broken wire, but the pressure was fluctuating, although just barely (from 135 to 133 or something like that).

Would this be more an electrical connection issue or the sensor itself? One year ago when the airplane was ferry for a lengthy repair this was working ok..

Hi,

Oil pressure and all other engine sensors are connected to GEA 24 or GEA 110 Engine Adapter, collected info from the engine sensors is sent to GI 275 via RS-232 or RS-485 respectively.

Please specify which engine adapter you have on board?

GI 275 - ALL SENSORS INTERFACE.jpg

Interface per STC.jpg