Turbo Mooney Listed $179,000

Turbo Mooney 1982 M20K231 (TTSN 4800) hangared with current annual/IFR, recently factory-remaned engine (TSFRM 130), GAMI, Wastegate, TKS anti-ice (not FIKI), composite MT Prop, Precise flight electric spoilers, Factory 4-place Oxygen, Apollo CNX 80 WAAS GPS/NavCom, Garmin G5 HSI, MFD, 2-axis autopilot with GPS steering. Flown 50-100 hr/year. No known damage aside from minor hail dings. Electric gear and flaps. 2015 acclaim paint, 930 lb useful load. Love this plane but mission has changed so it's time for a new owner. Times may change. Open to fractional partnership if local. Summer flying wrapping up so dropping price. From Left with scenic background.jpg

Outside Right copy.jpg

Panel full side view copy.jpg

Outside Front copy.jpg

TKS Fill Port.jpeg

Oxygen fill port.jpeg

Ground Power Access.jpeg

Spoiler control.jpeg

DSC_0107.jpeg

• Seattlekiddoc changed the title to Turbo Mooney Listed Soon $195,000
4 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

It looks like an ‘82 231, but you might want to confirm year and model in the ad with total airframe time and time since factory reman.

Thank you for pointing that out! It got cut off from my header and will fix it.  You're correct, '82 M20K231.  About 150 hrs on engine since continental factory remanufactured installed.  

• Seattlekiddoc changed the title to Turbo Mooney Listed $195,000
15 minutes ago, Seattlekiddoc said:

Thank you for pointing that out! It got cut off from my header and will fix it.  You're correct, '82 M20K231.  About 150 hrs on engine since continental factory remanufactured installed.  

I did not go back to the beginning of this topic, but time on engine vs calendar time is also an important metric   For example, 150 hours on the engine since overhaul 10 years ago may not be good.

18 hours ago, Fly Boomer said:

I did not go back to the beginning of this topic, but time on engine vs calendar time is also an important metric   For example, 150 hours on the engine since overhaul 10 years ago may not be good.

Engine replaced with Continental factory remanufactured, new starter, new turbo in Dec 2021.

• Like 1

• Seattlekiddoc changed the title to Turbo Mooney Listed $179,000