FS: Ovation Conti IO-550-G with 600H since new & prop strike

N177MC

I picked up a 2007 Ovation 2 that suffered a prop strike.  I was planning on using it for another project but plans have changed.

This is the complete engine, was in perfect running condition just 2 months ago, just needs a shock load inspection .

Looking for $25K or next best offer.

48 minutes ago, N177MC said:

I picked up a 2007 Ovation 2 that suffered a prop strike.  I was planning on using it for another project but plans have changed.

This is the complete engine, was in perfect running condition just 2 months ago, just needs a shock load inspection .

Do you have the plane as well?

5 hours ago, N177MC said:

Won't you need it for a core on a replacement engine?

If not you may want to list the total time, and maybe add a link to the logbook.

9 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

Won't you need it for a core on a replacement engine?

If not you may want to list the total time, and maybe add a link to the logbook.

600 Hours IS the total time !

I don't need the core , the plane is a total loss.

Will post logbook later , it's not at hand.