Bravo in Europe

Awful_Charlie

With a heavy heart, I've listed my Bravo with Europlanesales in the UK. It seems my eyesight is failing such that I'm unlikely to get a medical again

Very new engine (less than 200 hours since factory exchange), Avidyne IFD and Aspen stack, Avidyne active traffic, JPI EDM700, Stormscope, FIKI TKS, Monroy, LED Nav lights and strobes, leather interior, a big bundle of spares and cores as well as standard equipment. All new batteries (both mains, Aspen, Castleberry, ELT) last annual

EU VAT imported, it's been well travelled with me (Middle East, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, China, Oshkosh)

https://www.europlanesales.com/aircraft-for-sale/mooney-m20m-bravo-for-sale/

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Awful_Charlie said:

With a heavy heart, I've listed my Bravo with MSC Troyes Aviation in France. It seems my eyesight is failing such that I'm unlikely to get a medical again

Very new engine (less than 200 hours since factory exchange), Avidyne IFD and Aspen stack, FIKI TKS, Monroy, LED Nav lights and strobes, leather interior, a big bundle of spares and cores as well as standard equipment. All new batteries (both mains, Aspen, Castleberry, ELT) last annual

EU VAT imported, it's been well travelled with me (Middle East, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, China, Oshkosh)

https://hs.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/219080375/1997-mooney-m20m-bravo?dlr=1&fdc=eur&pcid=1356355&crmid=5419987&ssc=0&snai=0&if=1&smfrl=0

Beautiful airplane! 

May I ask what gadget that is under your armrest?

I’ve had the pleasure to fly around Switzerland and a bit of France and Germany in that airplane with Charlie - thank you - and I’ve hosted that airplane in my hangar on his transatlantic flight to Oshkosh.  That is one fantastic Bravo.

I’m very sorry to hear you are hanging up your wings awful but I’m sure there’s other fantastic things ahead.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

Beautiful airplane! 

May I ask what gadget that is under your armrest?

Thanks

The gadget is an emergency egress hammer ("Glass Breaker") and seat belt cutter - with all my time over water, last thing I wanted was to be trapped inside!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

I’ve had the pleasure to fly around Switzerland and a bit of France and Germany in that airplane with Charlie - thank you - and I’ve hosted that airplane in my hangar on his transatlantic flight to Oshkosh.  That is one fantastic Bravo.

I’m very sorry to hear you are hanging up your wings awful but I’m sure there’s other fantastic things ahead.

And very grateful of your generous hospitality too - just wish I could do more of it :-)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Awful_Charlie said:

Thanks

The gadget is an emergency egress hammer ("Glass Breaker") and seat belt cutter - with all my time over water, last thing I wanted was to be trapped inside!

Thanks! I see it now on Amazon

(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073JCMTW2/ref=vp_d_pb_TIER2_cml_lp_B08DMRDKPS_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p=030646fb-9c33-48cd-b6f4-975e331926a6&pf_rd_r=CXARZBNY4ERFRZTP1FDD&pd_rd_wg=ksYpE&pd_rd_i=B073JCMTW2&pd_rd_w=6e8l1&content-id=amzn1.sym.030646fb-9c33-48cd-b6f4-975e331926a6&pd_rd_r=3d1f2514-2a73-4984-837f-7dd6b057c479)

It looks like it would also come in handy if a front seat passenger slams the door after being told not to :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

I have one of those in my pilot side stuff pouch.  I like the arm rear mounting 

22 minutes ago, Awful_Charlie said:

And very grateful of your generous hospitality too - just wish I could do more of it :-)

Well… if you are ever in upstate New York again / then my turn I’ll take you on a flight around the eiger of the Adirondacks / white face mountain site of the 1980 Olympics downhill.  Come!