Mooneyspace's Biggest Winner

201er

Do you guys have any idea how this guy has won an entire year's worth of Mooneyspace days? I don't even know what it means to win a day, but this guy has won an entire year's worth! I don't know if he deserves our congratulations or pity.

anthony.jpg.273bd99f8345dbf721542d0bce65ce92.jpg

Similar to this guy who ran an entire marathon every day for a year:

https://explorersweb.com/marathon-every-day-2022/

@carusoam ran a marathon of Mooneyspace for an entire year

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks M!

There is a Quality vs. Quantity comparison coming next…

There used to be a ‘liked post’ count… kind of a Quality measurement…

Byron was leading the Quality of posts count for a long time…  up there with Doc…

I probably had to write 10 lengthy posts to Byron’s single statements…

See if you can find my first post… back in 2009.

Where I stumbled upon MS, while looking for info on the M20J Missile… I was interested to learn about Rocket Engineering, WnB, and the IO550…

Along the way… I have met thousands of great MSers!  

My life has been enriched by MooneySpace… :)

50K post count is coming… let’s celebrate with a Mooney fly-in!

Mark my words…. Time flys at Mooney speeds…

Best regards, and thank you to all…,

- a -

• Like 11

8 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

I have several times seen Anthony called the Dean of Mooneyspace.  Well earned.  No peers on that.

Ok!  Three likes so far!  Keep liking my compliments of Anthony friends!  If enough of you like this comment maybe … I’ll win the day?!!!  Circular arguments rock. Ya never know…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mooney in Oz said:

I remember what seems not long ago a well deserved thread started complimenting Anthony on reaching 20,000 posts. Since then Anthony has achieved well over twice that number.

Please keep on keeping on. Your wisdom is appreciated.

I seem to recall 25k. I thought that was amazing,but50k? Unbelievable to me, especially since they are most often well thought out, articulated and helpful. Congratulations sir!

• Thanks 1

Thank you again all!

The pic of Byron and me is classic!

A great example of how MS works… and how MSers work…

Three MSers we’re heading to a Mooney fly-in…  We were visiting George at AOPA headquarters…

Byron was in from out of town and was looking for a ride, I needed a great pilot flying right seat… and @201er made the phone calls… and probably took the pic.

The TopProp in the pic had about a half dozen hours on it…. We set some climb rate records that day!  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

12 hours ago, carusoam said:

Thank you again all!

The pic of Byron and me is classic!

A great example of how MS works… and how MSers work…

Three MSers we’re heading to a Mooney fly-in…  We were visiting George at AOPA headquarters…

Byron was in from out of town and was looking for a ride, I needed a great pilot flying right seat… and @201er made the phone calls… and probably took the pic.

The TopProp in the pic had about a half dozen hours on it…. We set some climb rate records that day!  :)

Best regards,

-a-

I remember looking at the ground speed and seeing 191 kn and I'm thinking OMG 191kt! Anthony says well we don't have too much of a headwind here. 

• Haha 2