Lead on M20J Spinner Bulkhead P/N 680031-027 or A-2295-P Please?!?

USNA12

Ok so I am new to GA and very very new to Mooney, and am in a pickle. I bought this M20E with a ton of mods, one being some speed mods and with that a new bulkhead with the cutouts and doublers.

Trying to get this plane back up ASAP, so if anyone knows where I can call to find this, please let me know. My last resort is buying the Hartzel A-2295-5 but that time frame doesn't fit my mission with some CJOs I have lined up once I get to ATP mins.

Texas Air Salvage had a spinner bulkhead but got it and it was cracked/welded which my AP wont touch. 

1 minute ago, JimB said:

I might have one but I will have to look this evening

I have the doubler I need, just need the bulkhead. Theother bulkhead I had, not the one from Texas but from the previous owner, didnt have the cutouts for the prop. If you can overnight it Iwill be incredibly indebted to you.

• 5 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 6:35 AM, JimB said:

Ok. So I have a bulkhead off of a J and I also have one from my F. 

Bulkhead off the    " J "  should be a   680031-027,    still have  ? price ?

and need doubler,   680031-029  x 2, ?   Thx  Gary   office@ludwig-associate.com   

regards