WTB - control shafts PN 710072-508 and 710072-507

Just like the title says. Looking for control shafts for my 201 upgrade. I bought shafts with control yokes several months ago and have just gotten around to installing them. Unfortunately, they don't fit under the panel (where they connect to the elevator yoke). The correct PN's I need are 710072-508 and 710072-507.  Lasar says the factory can make them to the tune of $1200 each with 6-8 week lead time. I'd rather not spend that kind of money.

Would also be interested in the Brittain solenoid for the PC retrofit (PN 4085-20) but I have another lead on this part so I'm not too desperate for it. 

Thanks!

15 hours ago, spitzfyre said:

Thanks, after researching it a bit more after posting, that is exactly what I've decided to do. I've got an elevator yoke on its way to me from a salvage yard. Thanks for your input!

Just out of curiosity, what was the part number of the elevator yoke you bought?