SOLD: 1967 M20C

0TreeLemur

Our mission has changed, so it is time to part with our beloved '67 M20C.  She's a sweetheart of a plane.  Great first airplane!  At least she was for us.   PM me if you are interested.  Details and photos in the attached file.  Asking $63,000 as determined by the Jimmy Garrison's value guide, fall 2021.  Don't let the 1850 SMOH scare you.  The engine has only 900 h since all cylinders were replaced, and 230 h since Cyl. #1 was replaced because of piston pin plug wear. 

Updated 12/20/22 - this aircraft is under contract for sale.

Updated 2/5/23 - sold!

N2903L_info_with_photos.pdf

• Like 3

On 12/15/2022 at 2:51 AM, bluehighwayflyer said:

Having owned both a C and a J that is definitely what the J does “most better”.  :)

You’ll enjoy the upgrade.  Expect 10-12 more knots, all else being equal, or very noticeably better efficiency and range if flown at C speeds LOP, which is my recommendation.  The J’s higher gear and flap speeds are also nice and, damn, are J’s pretty.

As a ‘67 model I personally think that your C is one of the best ever made.  Someone will be getting a fine plane.  Best of luck with her sale.  

Jim

Thanks Jim.  We've loved every bit of owning and flying our C model.  It has been a great first airplane for us.  As our kids spread around the country and have kids, we have need for more room than just the two of us.

Fred

• 0TreeLemur changed the title to SOLD: 1967 M20C
  • 1 month later...