Selling like-new Robotow for Mooney

In July, I purchased a Robotow Heavy Duty Cordless Towbar for my Mooney M20M Bravo, however, it's just not quite strong enough to push my heavy long-body Mooney into the hanger when it's full of fuel. However, I think it would work perfectly for a lighter short or medium body Mooney.

The Robotow has only been used a dozen times and comes like-new in the original box. I'm asking $1300 + shipping.

Hello,

I have been thinking of purchasing one for my Missile, however it's empty weight is about 2000, and I think the Bravos are about 2200, so not sure if it is a good match. Any recommendations are welcomed.

22 minutes ago, N56394 said:

Hello,

I have been thinking of purchasing one for my Missile, however it's empty weight is about 2000, and I think the Bravos are about 2200, so not sure if it is a good match. Any recommendations are welcomed.

Based on my experience, the weight is not directly a problem, but what you must overcome in terms of terrain (pavement grades or hangar door tracks).  My fully fueled J at about 2200 pounds was no problem for the robo-tow on flat ground.  I only had issues with entering the hangar itself as I could not get enough momentum going up the grade AND over the hangar track.  Either alone was no problem.   

Just my $.02 worth.  -dan