Two people and two set of golf clubs in a C?

Find the thread on how to fold the back of the seat….

Or start shopping for the mid body, and erase this thread….

Also… find the threads discussing skis and clubs… there is an STC for a ski tube….

Also works as a club tube….

Expect to want to remove the clubs from the bags for best fit….

:)

Best regards,

-a-

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, carusoam said:

Folding down the back seat works wonders… if able.

:)

I put a 10' x 10' collapsible canopy in my C, only folded down half of the back seat. Could have taken someone in the right rear seat, but the roll-around bag extended slightly over the right headrest. Nope, no photos . . . . .

So yes, fold down back seats are marvelous!

• Like 1

I chucked reading this because my Private J model student got this very question from the DPE. But all seats occupied with limited fuel range.
Student initially didn’t take into account maximum baggage weight capacity either till it was pointed out. default_sad.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loaded four adult guys in my C once (me +3, thank you!), and was limited to 34 gals of gas. Flying was easy, even leaving the grass field light on fuel. But I was very careful at the pump, and topping off by the fuel truck to co e home was excruciating! 

In balance, inside CG limits, below max gross weight. But close . . . . Even landing back at the grass strip after the storms cleared out was easy, all normal.