Have you ever wanted to be a wing walker?

amillet

12 hours ago, 201er said:

That’s not a wing walker, now here’s a wing walker!

image.jpeg.a2bc0066ad702fce445e33a006507de1.jpeg

image.jpeg

I remember a question on my A&P general test was about what limits the taxi speed of an airliner, and the answer was the speed of the slowest wing walker.  ;)

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2022 at 9:52 AM, Utah20Gflyer said:

I have never had the desire to be outside of an airplane while it was flying.

I lived in Sequim for 6 months, it's a beautiful area. 

Why only 6 months?  When were you here?

I was a Missionary for the LDS church, you get moved around regularly during the 2 years you are out.   I was also in Port orchard for a while so was on the peninsula for a good chunk of my time.  

I remember being in Forks one time, there was a burger joint there that served this enormous burger.  If you finished it you got to sign their book.  I'd like to go back there some day and see my name from 25 years ago....if they are still in business. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 12:12 PM, Hank said:

Not especially. I enjoy being in the left front seat too much to get out while in the air. Same reason I don't skydive; besides, they miss the landings!

A friend of mine was involved with an air museum with a DC-3.  They would occasionally take it to a DZ for jumpers.  He was a sky divers himself.   He had about 6 or 7 DC-3 takeoffs logged, but ZERO landings. :D