Gallagher Aviation Black Friday Specials

Greetings Mooney Spacers! I am happy to announce that Gallagher Aviation and Whelen Aerospace Technologies will be having Black Friday specials on all LED landing and taxi lights. The 10% off promotion runs from 11/25 to 12/2 and applies to the new G3 LED landing and taxi, Parmetheus Plus LED landing and taxi, and Parmetheus Pro LED landing lights in the PAR-36 (4.5" diameter) and PAR-46 (5.75" diameter sizes). The website is ready to go and I will be able to answer questions after today (Thanksgiving). Have a great holiday!

Prices are automatically updated on my website and you can see them here: https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/whelen-aircraft-lighting.html

Email: gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com
Call me: 1-833-425-5288

G3 LED and Taxi (PAR-36) - $269.10
G3 LED (PAR-46) - $359.10

BlackFriday2022.jpg

Quick plug for these lights.  I upgraded my landing, taxi, strobe and nav lights with LEDs at my recent annual.  @jetdriven did a kickass job getting the strobes synced and they all look great.

More importantly, I had a night flight back to my home field that is in the middle of rural Maryland.  Our southerly runway does not have REILs, VASI/PAPI or an approach, all I could see was runway lights in a black void.  As I turned final, I was able to make out the ground because of the LED landing lights.  I know I would not have been able to see as well with my old bulbs.

Looking forward to the recogs coming soon!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WrightFlyer said:

Quick plug for these lights.  I upgraded my landing, taxi, strobe and nav lights with LEDs at my recent annual.  @jetdriven did a kickass job getting the strobes synced and they all look great.

More importantly, I had a night flight back to my home field that is in the middle of rural Maryland.  Our southerly runway does not have REILs, VASI/PAPI or an approach, all I could see was runway lights in a black void.  As I turned final, I was able to make out the ground because of the LED landing lights.  I know I would not have been able to see as well with my old bulbs.

I have the recogs on order as well! (hint hint when are they coming in @OSUAV8TER)?

anyone have a good way to clean the inside of the taxi/landing light covers?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WrightFlyer said:

Strobe syncing = badass.

My thoughts on it here:

7 hours ago, rbp said:

when are the recogs going to start shipping?

It will probably be into January now. Based upon feedback here, they are looking to make changes to the PC board to accommodate a dual voltage lamp. I'll send out an email to those who pre-ordered soon. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OSUAV8TER said:

It will probably be into January now. Based upon feedback here, they are looking to make changes to the PC board to accommodate a dual voltage lamp. I'll send out an email to those who pre-ordered soon. 

can they be replaced by a pilot, or does it have to be an A&P?

6 hours ago, rbp said:

can they be replaced by a pilot, or does it have to be an A&P?

Good question - since there is no FAA standard (TSO) for a recognition light, installation should be done as a minor alteration. I believe it will come with bare wire so matching wiring connectors will need to be installed.