PNW Mooniacs - Any Interest in Helping Out?

LevelWing

I'm gauging interest to see if there's any fellow Mooney pilots in the PNW (west side of WA/Cascades specifically)that would be willing to ferry a broken Mooney down to @Warren for me. You'd need to have a CPL and I'll obviously pay for fuel and your costs for whatever you charge, plus your flight home.

The brief back story is the plane was broken into in February and it has sat there ever since and it's now out of annual. I can get the ferry permit but I don't want to do that until I've got someone lined up to ferry it to Colorado and the weather works out. @Warren has been patiently waiting on me to drop it off to him for a much needed panel upgrade (which I paid for before the plane was broken into - nice try, thieves).

It's down to one radio and VFR only. It's mechanically fine but the panel is messed up. The DG was stolen along with the wet compass (the wet compass will be installed prior to ferrying).

I'd like to get the Mooney back into flying condition. It's been quite the journey over the last several years.

• Like 1