Ron Blum could use some prayers!

KSMooniac

18 minutes ago, KSMooniac said:

I just read on FB a post by his wife that he's had some strokes and is under hospice care currently. Please consider some prayers if you're so inclined! He's a great friend to the Mooney community.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Yes sir

Ron Blum gives the best talk on Aerodynamics at Oshkosh and it is specific to the Mooney.  I learned more about why my Mooney was built the way it was in a 45 minute talk than anywhere else I have read.  He is awesome.  He did a series in The Mooneyflyer that is worth multiple read throughs.

21 minutes ago, KSMooniac said:

Sadly he has passed on today. emoji17.png I was overdue to catch up with one of our quasi-regular lunches and talk all things Mooney. He will be missed by many!

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Sad to hear.   I was following the posts on FB and offered some thoughts there.   

13 hours ago, Greg Ellis said:

Ron Blum gives the best talk on Aerodynamics at Oshkosh and it is specific to the Mooney.  I learned more about why my Mooney was built the way it was in a 45 minute talk than anywhere else I have read.  He is awesome.  He did a series in The Mooneyflyer that is worth multiple read throughs.

I went to hear him talk more than once at OSH.  Sorry to hear he passed, very glad I was able to hear him speak.