Future M20C owner wants to meet Mooney owners

Hi All

I am new to the forum. My name is Dennis Pendergast and I own and fly a 1966 Cessna 150F. I will soon be looking to buy an M20C project in need of much attention.

I noticed you all do meet ups in Florida. I am based at Sanford (KSFB), where I run my avionics shop. Would a future Mooney guy be able to join up with the rest of you on your next $100 hamburger run?

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Dennis!

One of our favorite avionics resources… just sold his Mooney this week…

He is still around…

But, we have more avionics questions than any one person can handle….  :)

We can work a trade…

We have Mooney answers…

You know avionics….

All of us can get better at Avionics IN Mooneys!

Best regards,

-a-

On 11/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, Dennis Pendergast said:

Hi All

I am new to the forum. My name is Dennis Pendergast and I own and fly a 1966 Cessna 150F. I will soon be looking to buy an M20C project in need of much attention.

I noticed you all do meet ups in Florida. I am based at Sanford (KSFB), where I run my avionics shop. Would a future Mooney guy be able to join up with the rest of you on your next $100 hamburger run?

Welcome, Dennis! I'm an M20-C owner in Lower Alabama. Yell if you're ever up this way. We really like our little Mooney! I love flying it, and my wife likes going places in it.

On 11/19/2022 at 2:31 PM, Dennis Pendergast said:

Hi All

Welcome....I am at the creek not to far away...I have a 64C that I can bring over sometime....I need some Garmin updates as well....Do you do that?

Jim

@MMsuper21

Our next event is this Saturday, December 10, and at this time the weather forecast is good.  Also, their self serve fuel price appears to be about the lowest in the State, currently shown on Foreflight as $4.55.  Below is an attachment to the restaurant website which shows their menu.

All events start at 11:30.

Future events:

December 10. Lakeland, ( LAL ) at the new Waco restaurant in the old terminal building.  We are supposed to be able to park on the ramp in front of           the building.  If that is unavailable for any reason, park at the FBO and it is a short walk to the reataurant.  We will be sitting on the porch to be          able to sit together.

January, 14, Leesburg, ( LEE ).  We will car pool to our house for lunch, then weather permitting run model trains.

February, 11, Fort Pierce, (FPR).

On 12/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, WAFI said:

@MMsuper21

Our next event is this Saturday, December 10, and at this time the weather forecast is good.  Also, their self serve fuel price appears to be about the lowest in the State, currently shown on Foreflight as $4.55.  Below is an attachment to the restaurant website which shows their menu.

All events start at 11:30.

Future events:

December 10. Lakeland, ( LAL ) at the new Waco restaurant in the old terminal building.  We are supposed to be able to park on the ramp in front of           the building.  If that is unavailable for any reason, park at the FBO and it is a short walk to the reataurant.  We will be sitting on the porch to be          able to sit together.

January, 14, Leesburg, ( LEE ).  We will car pool to our house for lunch, then weather permitting run model trains.

February, 11, Fort Pierce, (FPR).

Tried to make it past weekend but ceilings did not lift till later on the west coast.