Today’s Mooney spotting

rbp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, PhateX1337 said:

I saw this at 27K a few months back - I couldn’t believe my eyes, only ever seen pictures of one or two on MS. Made me dream of owning one and getting into top shape…

461576DE-7ACA-495A-8997-BB5BD38B5D1C.jpeg

3FF79A6B-D745-4E24-A1E8-8CBC78303058.jpeg

That's very cool.  There are so few of these left that are flying.  I'm not sure if this one is.  Flightaware shows its last flight in 2017 but that was in Pennsylvania.  27K is in Kentucky, right?  The owner is listed from San Antonio, Texas.

8 hours ago, Greg Ellis said:

That's very cool.  There are so few of these left that are flying.  I'm not sure if this one is.  Flightaware shows its last flight in 2017 but that was in Pennsylvania.  27K is in Kentucky, right?  The owner is listed from San Antonio, Texas.

Correct, saw it just outside Lexington. I had to do a triple take and even then still look up the tail number to confirm my eyes…a M22 in the wild!

• Like 1