SOLD: Stratus ESG with antenna and 3i unit - $2700 - Removed for upgrade - St. Pete, Florida

Hello!

St. Pete Air avionics shop here at KSPG in St. Petersburg, Florida removed my Stratus ESG system as I did a complete panel with all-Garmin products.

The components are yellow tagged by the avionics shop and were all in working condition when removed from my M20F this summer.

Feel free to reach out here or in message if interested!

Cheers!

IMG_2522.jpeg

IMG_2523.jpeg

IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2527.jpeg

IMG_2528.jpeg

IMG_2529.jpeg

IMG_2530.jpeg

IMG_2531.jpeg

4 hours ago, Jerry Pressley said:

how does someone go about getting a STC to install after purchase since the original stc is plane specific?

I just asked St. Pete Air avionics shop. Their reply:

"The STC and Permission letter would be obtained by whoever is installing it. Typically this would be readily available for a vendor of the manufacturer, but I assume they can be obtained from Stratus."

So maybe you can check with Stratus and/or an avionics shop.

• TheMooneyAnomaly changed the title to Stratus ESG with antenna and 3i unit - $2850 - Removed for upgrade - St. Pete, Florida
  • TheMooneyAnomaly changed the title to SOLD: Stratus ESG with antenna and 3i unit - $2700 - Removed for upgrade - St. Pete, Florida