Mooneyspace Accout Delete request

MooneyBob

I'm not sure I would even worry about it.  I don't get any correspondence from Mooneyspace that would want me to delete my account.  Mooneyspace doesn't ask me for any money.  I think if I sold my Mooney I either would hang around just to see what is going on or just not visit Mooneyspace anymore but I don't really see the need to have to delete an account since there really is no activity between me and Mooneyspace other than me visiting the site.

Hi and thank you for your responses.

No bad experiences at all. It was a terrific experience to own my Mooney and be part of this community. I met bunch of great people on the forum and in person as well. It really was special. 

I have posted my M20J for sale here and I think I have indicated that it was sold. Long time ago ( June - Registration process is very slow this days).

But I am still receiving inquires about the plane. That's why I though maybe I should delete the account. I don't mind to come back here and there ( which I do ) and check on you. Ok, no more deleting.

Anyway, I have sold my Mooney since my mission changed. No more flying more than 1 passenger. No more long cross country very often. 

Low and slow is my new motto, but with open possibilities for IFR, Key West, Bahamas, long cross country once a while, newer simpler machine.

I have order while ago Flight Design F2 ( LSA for now but who knows what the future brings). Rotax912i, high wing with huge windows, cabin 52" wide, parachute, airbags, Garmin, Autopilot,...   There are some delays in production because of situation in Europe, but early summer next year is the goal. 

image.jpeg.5a1f3f4cc353d233f2cf43b7b2bdd39c.jpegimage.jpeg.c07a276f20061affd484cde8c71c6012.jpeg

• Like 4

On 10/3/2022 at 3:57 PM, ArtVandelay said:

We need 2 categories of members: inactive and “gone west”.

We already have basic member, supporter….just need to add 2 more.

How does one post to let everyone one you’ve “gone west”?

Hi and thank you for your responses.
No bad experiences at all. It was a terrific experience to own my Mooney and be part of this community. I met bunch of great people on the forum and in person as well. It really was special. 
I have posted my M20J for sale here and I think I have indicated that it was sold. Long time ago ( June - Registration process is very slow this days).
But I am still receiving inquires about the plane. That's why I though maybe I should delete the account. I don't mind to come back here and there ( which I do ) and check on you. Ok, no more deleting.
Anyway, I have sold my Mooney since my mission changed. No more flying more than 1 passenger. No more long cross country very often. 
Low and slow is my new motto, but with open possibilities for IFR, Key West, Bahamas, long cross country once a while, newer simpler machine.
I have order while ago Flight Design F2 ( LSA for now but who knows what the future brings). Rotax912i, high wing with huge windows, cabin 52" wide, parachute, airbags, Garmin, Autopilot,...   There are some delays in production because of situation in Europe, but early summer next year is the goal. 

image.jpeg.5a1f3f4cc353d233f2cf43b7b2bdd39c.jpegimage.jpeg.c07a276f20061affd484cde8c71c6012.jpeg

You can edit the title of the thread, add SOLD to it.
  • Thanks 1